Julie has had the privilege of painting keepsake illustrations for a variety of lovely families. She takes great joy from bringing a bit of fun to the family homes or offices they now reside in. They make a unique baby present, wedding anniversary gift and a keepsake gift for other milestones in life. The illustrations are also a poignant way to remember those who are no longer with us.
- Send through a maximum of x5 reference photos within 72 hours of ordering (these can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Using a combination of ink and watercolour Julie will use your reference photos to create a whimsical illustration on 300gsm cold pressed paper, using artist grade paints to ensure the illustrations you receive are of the highest quality.
- You will receive an outline drawing of your ordered illustration before painting commences. This will allow for minor adjustments to be made at this stage (please note that in the very unusual case of a full re-sketch an additional fee may be requested).
- Please allow up to one month for your illustration to be completed. There are limited spaces available each month so be sure to order in advance to avoid disappointment. If you need an expedited service, email Julie directly to see if it would be possible.
- A4 keepsake illustrations begin at a cost of £45 for up to x5 characters.
- Additional characters are £5 each.
- Backgrounds are £10 each. (A simple horizon line is included)
- To include a basic frame these are £6 each.
- A family name such as 'The Harron Family' or a small quote or phrase can be added at no extra cost.
Click here to view Julie's keepsake illustrations.